Artists and programs are subject to change without notice. All ticket sales are final. Every person, regardless of age, must have a ticket to enter the venue.
Currency and Payment Methods
Full payment is required for all orders. All ticket prices and fees are stated in U.S. Dollars. Shriver Hall Concert Series accepts payments made by VISA, MasterCard, American Express, cash, and personal checks made payable to "Shriver Hall Concert Series."
Groups of 10 or more receive a 15% discount on advance ticket purchases.
Donate Your Tickets
If you are unable to use your tickets to a SHCS event, we will gratefully accept them as a tax-deductible contribution. Call SHCS at 410.516.7164 for more information. You can make this tax-deductible donation any time up to two hours before the event.
Valid ID is required at the door of the performance for all discounted tickets. All discounts must be requested at the time of purchase. Discounts cannot be combined with any other offer, are subject to availability, and are not valid on prior purchases. Discounts may be discontinued at any time.
Pick-any 3 deal is automatically applied at checkout.
Order Confirmation for Online Sales
If you do not receive a confirmation number (in the form of a confirmation page or email) after submitting payment information or if you experience an error message or service interruption after submitting payment information, it is your responsibility to confirm with SHCS whether or not your order has been placed. Only you may be aware of any problems that may occur during the purchase process. SHCS shall not be responsible for losses (monetary or otherwise) if you assume that an order was not placed because you failed to receive confirmation.
SHCS charges nominal convenience fees at a rate of $2 per ticket with a cap at $6. Subscription purchases incur a $5 handling fee per order.
Changed, Cancelled, or Postponed Events
Artists, venues, and programs are subject to change without notice. Refunds are issued only in the case of event cancellation or postponement. In the event of a performance cancellation or postponement, SHCS will make every effort to notify ticket-holders in advance. SHCS shall not be responsible for losses (monetary or otherwise) if we are unable to contact you in the event of performance cancellation or postponement.
1) Tickets ordered more than 5 (five) days in advance of the performance will be sent via U.S. Mail to a shipping address specified by you at the time of purchase.
2) For all 2016-17 orders placed before August 19th, tickets will be mailed in late August.
3) Tickets ordered fewer than five (5) days in advance of the performance will be held at the ticket table for Will Call pick-up. Tickets held at Will Call require a photo ID for pick-up and may be picked-up by the purchaser only with said ID. Please note that if you order multiple performances and any one of them is within five (5) days of your purchase date, all tickets will be held for Will Call pick-up at your first performance.
1) Subscribers to the 2016-17 8-concert Subscription Series receive the following benefits:
a) Savings of 25% on single tickets
b) Priority seating -- keep your seats or upgrade to the best available
c) Complimentary ticket exchange for another concert in the season
(Does not apply to the Special Event on November 20, 2016.)
d) Upgrades -- same-day seat upgrades at the Box Office, subject to availability
e) Exclusive access to discounted Parking Pass for South Garage
f) 15% discount on single tickets for the Subscription Series
g) Exclusive access to $32 ticket for the Special Event on November 20, 2016
2) The deadline for subscription renewal is June 10, 2016. For those subscriptions which are not renewed on or before June 10, 2016, the seats will be re-assigned to another patron or released for general sale.
3) All subscription orders will be processed upon receipt. If a seating change is requested, SHCS will assign the patron his/her 2015-16 seating location upon processing the order, and make the requested seating change, if possible, after the subscription renewal period closes on June 10, 2016.
Single Ticket Policies
1) All ticket sales are final. No refunds or returns are permitted.
2) All single ticket orders will be processed upon receipt. If the order is received before June 10, 2016, during the subscription renewal period, SHCS will assign the best available seat(s) to the patron upon processing the order, and make all best efforts to accommodate any seating requests after the subscription renewal period closes on June 10, 2016.
Student Ticket Policies
1) Students of The Johns Hopkins University are eligible to receive two complimentary tickets per valid JHU student ID per event, beginning one week prior to each event. Seating lcoation is at the discretion of Management. Subject to availability. (Please note that this eligibility does not apply to students of Peabody Preparatory.)
2) For students from all other schools, $10 tickets are available at any time. One $10-ticket per valid student ID, per event. Subject to availability.
3) All ticket sales are final. No refunds or returns are permitted.
1) The use of cameras, recording devices, cell phones, beepers, and other electronic devices during the performance is strictly prohibited.
2) Latecomers will be admitted during appropriate intervals in the program, at the discretion of Management.
3) SHCS events may be recorded for archival, press, and/or other purposes. Such recording or photographing may include pictures of the audience and/or individuals in the audience. Your attendance in the audience shall be deemed your consent to appear in such programming and/or photographs without compensation of any kind.
4) SHCS is not responsible for tickets sold by unauthorized entities.
5) SHCS reserves the right to remove from its premises anyone, in its sole discretion, it deems necessary. This includes, but is not limited to, anyone who disrupts or threatens to disrupt the program or other audience members, and/or refuse entry to anyone who fails to abide by SHCS's policies.