Shriver Hall Concert Series Annual Fund is perhaps the Series' most important campaign and provides essential support for artist fees and day-to-day operation expenses.
Every season (July 1 to June 30), those who recognize that a vibrant and growing city requires a permanent concert series make annual gifts to offset the rising costs of presenting world-class artists. And every Shriver Hall Concert Series performance and educational program reflects the generosity of our loyal friends and supporters. Email us for more information about annual giving.
- Sustainer: $25,000 +
- Benefactor: $10,000 - $24,999
- Sponsor: $5,000 - $9,999
- Angel: $2,500 - $4,999
- Aficionado: $1,000 - $2,499
- Patron: $500 - $999
- Friend: $250 - $499
- Enthusiast: $100 - $249
- Contributor: to $99
Benefits of Giving
- Shriver Hall Concert Series is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization not affiliated with The Johns Hopkins University. All contributions are fully tax-deductible.
- Donors receive preferred seating.
- Donors receive priority processing of subscription orders.
- According to giving levels, donors receive invitations to special events that bring them closer to the music and the musicians.